Cutest Blog background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kramer the Wrap Cat


Today is a sad day. Our most gentle, sweetest cat, Kramer passed away today, just a few days before his 16th birthday on St. Patrick's Day. I got him from a lady at Do Dah Day when I was a sophomore in high school. His kidneys suddenly gave out on him and there was nothing that could be done. We will miss him dearly. My Yorkie, Lexi, was in awe of him and followed him everywhere when we would visit my mom. Kramer loved to drink water from the toilet and he loved to help wrap gifts of any kind, as long as there was plenty of tissue paper and raffia. When you lose a loved one, you are reminded of what truly matters in life, your people and your pets. Make time for yours today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa Joe said...

Couldn't have said it better my daughter!

Life can not be duplicated,only memories comfort us....

Love, Dad